Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blog News!



Dear Friends:

I have now reached the milestone of having been read in over 100 countries! I am the one writing these posts, but you are the ones reading, sharing, Tweeting, posting links on Facebook and Linked-In, etc. And so, I thank you.

The world has been through so much together since I began this blog in January, 2011: the Newtown, CT shootings, the Aurora, CO shootings, the Boston Marathon bombings, the earthquake in China, the building collapse in Bangladesh, the tornadoes in OK, the flooding in the Mid-West, the violent unrest in the Middle East, the Korean missile crisis -- and the list goes on. But I still count on the daily power of Love to change the world.

I am going into my Summer Mode with my posts. During July and August, I will publish only once per week.

I hope that over the summer, you stay in touch via the Spiritual Devotional Facebook page, at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spiritual-Devotional/385087818211811

The Spiritual Devotional FaceBook page is a space where the meditative community can share video links, follow world events from a Spirit-filled perspective, comment on blog posts or events, request topics, or even offer or request prayers.

I am now in the process of applying to attend Biblical College. This is a two year program, beginning in Fall 2013, that is in-depth and rigorous. I hope that deeper knowledge of the Bible will only enhance the content in my blog. But as always, I promise to continue the insightful stories that you expect! Please pray for me as I enter this new phase of my Faith Life.

I am also exploring the prospect of inviting occasional guest columnists from other Faiths, so that our understanding and tolerance of all Faiths can be furthered in the world.

Blessings to all,

Spiritual Devotional







No comments:

Post a Comment