Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WELCOME

Welcome to my Spiritual Home! As you can see by the background of this page, this is a space that, although modest and even rustic, is unassuming and welcoming to all. I hope that this becomes a spiritual refuge for me and also for you. A place where you can feel at home. . . .

I come from a rough beginning. I have been on a Spiritual Journey my whole life. But it is only lately that I have had a growing awareness of God's presence in my life, and the profound ways in which He has consistently rescued me and reached into my heart to try to make me whole.

We are all broken, and as humans,we are by definition, frail. We struggle, we make mistakes, maybe we try to apologize but even in our humble apologies, we sometimes bungle things!

My motivation in these postings is to share my mistakes, my doubts, my wanderings, but also my joys and my epiphanies!

Sometimes I struggle and I feel such hurt and pain for the things I have been made to endure, but God does not want us to feel alone. He comes to us if we only ask for His presence.

And He has also given us each other, to share the Journey! Come walk with me!

(c) The Spiritual Devotional 2011. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment