Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blog News!

Dear Friends:

Periodically, I will update you on the status of this blog. Please review my entry entitled "My Year in Words", for a meditation on the first year of writing in this space.

I have upgraded some features on the blog recently, as you may have noticed:

First, I have added an icon on the top right, along the "tool bar", that allows you to follow the postings via e-mail.

Also, I have added an icon on the top right, along the "tool bar", that allows you to subscribe to this blog.

Finally, I have added a link to Bible Gateway, so that you can pursue further study of the referenced Scriptures, without having to exit the blog to conduct a separate search.

I have also reformatted the design to be more compatible for access to the blog from a smart phone. (I notice that this does not work well with the Blackberry device, but it seems to provide a cleaner design for the iPhone.)

Possible future features:

* an app that is smart phone friendly
* a drop down field for my readers to leave Prayer Requests

If you would like to keep abreast of the number of countries accessing this space, please refer to the text under "About Me."

Blessings,

The Spiritual Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment